How To Remove Virus In Computer Without Antivirus
Follow this instructions:
- Go to command prompt. click start > run > then type "cmd".
- Command Prompt will appear then type the drive letter. Example: you want to remove viruses in your drive d:.
- Type d: (colon) and press enter.
- Then type "attrib" then press enter.
- Directories from drive d: will viewed. Find the batch file of the viruses like .bat, .inf, and sometimes .exe ( be careful in deleting the .exe batch file it is an installer of a software but if you see a mysterious .exe file that is a virus example are : new folder.exe and sex.exe.)
- Delete viruses using a command "del" and the virus name it goes like this " del (space) bungoton.bat" then press enter.
- After deleting all viruses restart your computer.
- after the restart go again in the command prompt then type the drive letter and press enter and type "attrib" then enter.
If the viruses that you delete before you restart your PC is back I recommend you to reformat your computer but if the viruses are gone after you restart your computer it means you made it successful.
About the Author
Working as Computer Specialist in City Infobased Incorporated and a Freelance Computer Technician from Roxas City, Capiz Philippines. Blogging is my way of sharing my knowledge and experience as a Computer Technician.